In accordance with the provisions of the Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Controller: PROVINCIAL ASSOCIATION OF PENSIONISTS AND JUBILATIONS OF THE CORUA – UDP (hereinafter GERONTOLOGICAL COMPLEX LA MILAGROSA), with address in AVDA DE CADIZ 5 – 15008 A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. DPO: The data protection delegate of PROVINCIAL ASSOCIATION OF PENSIONISTS AND JUBILATIONS OF THE CORUA – UDP is Continuous Adaptation Services in Data Protection RB, SL with which you can contact in email@example.com.
2. Purpose of the processing: The data collected will be only those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that you provide us in the section “Comments”. GERONTOLOGICAL COMPLEX LA MILAGROSA may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
– Manage your browsing through the Website.
– Manage the Customer Service, to respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
– Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that COMPLEX GERONTOLOGICAL LA MILAGROSA maintains with you.
Failure to provide certain information marked as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact form.
In the event that you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained the consent of these to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
3. Legitimation of the processing of your personal data: The legitimacy is based on the consent you give us when you click the button “I accept the DATA PROTECTION POLICY”.
4. Recipients of assignments: We will not transfer your data to third parties, except to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Rights: Finally, we inform you of your data protection rights.
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right ti request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
– Right to request the limitation of its processing, and to oppose the processing.
– Right to data portability.
– Right to withdrawal of consent.
To exercise your rights, you only have to make a written request and accompany it with a copy of your ID.
GERONTOLOGICAL COMPLEX LA MILAGROSA has adequate forms in this regard. Simply apply for them or submit your own brief in firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Security measures: GERONTOLOGICAL COMPLEX LA MILAGROSA has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.